Step by Step guide to using the Catalogues and the Shopping Basket:
- Browse our products by first clicking on the category you'd like to view in the Our Shop box to the left of your screen.
- You'll see a selection of items in each category and these may spread over two or more pages.
- To view an item in more detail and to see more images, click the item's image or the link beside it
- To purchase an item click on the Add to Cart Button. You can enter the quantity here. You may have to make a selection regarding colour or size, but you'll be reminded to do this.
- Your chosen item will be added to your Shopping Cart. You'll be taken to the Cart where you can change the quantity of your chosen item (one item is automatically assumed) and just click the Update Basket button if you've made a change.
- You can delete any item from your shopping basket by clicking the red X to the right of each item.
- You can either click the Continue Shopping Button (which will return you to Wishcraft's Homepage) or you can review your purchase(s) and click the Proceed to Checkout button to complete the transaction.
- Complete the address for sending to if not your own.
- Confirm your delivery information and specify any special delivery instructions.
- Next choose PayPal for secure payment
- Review your order and total cost including postage (GSTincluded). Click the Confirm button.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your payment from PayPal. You may then choose to save your postage and billing information by opening a PayPal account, or simply return to Wishcraft's website. If you have a PayPal account you can login to review your transaction.
- You will then be taken to PayPal's secure payments site where you can view the item in your Shopping Cart. We never see your Credit Card Details. PayPal will process your credit or debit card securely even if you do not have an account with them.
Possible Variations with Craft shown on Website
We try hard to ensure all goods featured on our website are available at all times. However as these products are handmade in small workshops in sometimes remote regions and under Fair Trade conditions, there may be occasional supply problems. We make every effort to update availability on the website on a weekly basis to avoid any disappointment. In the unlikely event that we've overlooked an unavailable item you have ordered we will contact you immediately and discuss the options available to you.
All of our craft items are individually handmade and we have indicated in our description of each item if variations (of patches for example) may arise. If there is a stand-out difference that we notice as we come to pack your item we will contact you to see if the item is acceptable to you.
The colours of each product may vary between computer monitors. We have made every effort to ensure the colours are accurate by using high quality images, however slight differences may occur, depending on your monitor settings.
We try to limit our impact on the environment, just as our artisan partner groups do. Please rest assured that whilst your craft may arrive in a previously used box and sometimes in its original plastic wrapping it has been carefully checked for quality and then re-wrapped in fresh recycled tissue paper. We always try to use recycled paper wherever possible with our marketing and promotion.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include GST. Payment options include:
- Pay with your credit card without signing up for a PayPal account
- Pay quickly with PayPal if you have a PayPal account
You can shop on our website with guaranteed security and privacy. This is a totally secure site and PayPal has industry-leading fraud-prevention systems in place. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to theirs using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL). We never, ever see your credit card or banking details.